Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Teen Mom....

I'm obsessed with this show, I don't know why because I watch it and pretty much cry the whole time. This season seems like it's going to be horrid. I love Caitlyn and I'm so sad for her. I wish she could come live with us. Tonight Tyler broke her heart and she took it like a champ. I wish I had her composure at that age.
As for Farrah....all I can say is OMG, OMG, OMG! I hope they are watching her with Sophia...I hate for something to happen to that precious child.
And what about Amber....all I can say is they better wrap it up!! Please for the taxpayers...wrap it up!
This is my chant for Macy....Go Macy, Go Macy...GOOOOOO! Ryan needs to give up his gym membership and pay for his child's needs!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

ditto EVERYTHING you said!

Jenn and Joe said...

I love everything you said! The way Farrah was talking in front of that baby last night and walking away to leave her crying on the floor all alone! I wanted to jump through the tv and punch her! No wonder her mom punched her, that child is a BRAT! What's with her calling her dad by his first name when she is mad, and she calls him dad when she needs something? Drives me crazy! I also love this show! I watched the preview for the season 3 times trying to catch everything! I wish I had the whole season to watch now! lol

E said...

I'm addicted!! I swear, I wish we lived closer. T can't stand when I watch it. haha We could have Teen Mom viewing nights.

Farrah is a spoiled brat. Love Catelyn and Macy. Feel badly for both. Amber is a bit nuts, but looks like he just leaves her during the season. Can't wait to see more!

Laura said...

OK...I'm officially coming out of the closet and saying...I watch Teen Mom, too!!! Shhhh, don't tell anyone. ;) So glad I have someone to share this with! he,he!

~Laura