Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bargrain hunter...

extrodinaire...I love shopping! And shopping for a bargrain is even better. Spring time is a great time to get out and to garage sales. But I also like hitting up G.oodwill and The S.alvation A.rmy. This past Saturday A watched the kids and let me go hunting and boy did I find a couple of great pieces at G.oodwill.
It's crazy because sometimes the second hand stores will have things overpriced and then sometimes you get lucky and find things that are completely underpriced. I felt like I robbed them Saturday...lol. I found a wooden rocking chair for $5 and a nightstand/side table for $7 but the bonus was they were having a 50% off furniture sale. So I spent a whapping $6.36. I took a picture of the rocking chair to share with you. I'll post before and after pictures of the side table. I'm hoping to sand it and paint it pink for the girls room this weekend, if I can find the time.:)

1 comment:

E said...

I LOVE the chair! It is awesome...you found that at a GW?? I need to start shopping there more. You really are a bargain hunter!