Tuesday, November 11, 2008

G can't get enough of Mason....

Everyday I have to chase G away from Mason's house or what is otherwise known to Mason as jail....lol. I've even caught G inside the crate. I told Andre I should shut him in there, then he would never go in it again. I figure this b/c lately he does not like anything he can't escape from ie..pack-n-play, the swing or his jumper. But A doesn't agree, he said someone will just so happen to walk by our house and see the baby in the dog crate...hahaha. Really though I don't know why he is so fascinated with it. Here are a few pics of him messing with Mason.



2 comments:

E said...

Mason looks much safer in the crate! Andre has a good point...lol I know he drives you nuts sometimes, but Mason is really cute.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Yep, you may wat to shut the windows when you lock your baby in the crate... LOL