Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just a little update....

Well, it's nearing fall and I'm a little excited because I love the holidays. Yesterday, I was thinking of Halloween and what the kids will be, how about the Three Amigos?, or Three Little Indians?!?! I hope it's nice enough to take the them out. Last year we went to the mall because it was raining.
Things are going ok here. I think fostering is taking a toll on me. It's not that I don't like doing it, I just want to be more settled. We really want to add to our family and even though fostering gives us that option we just don't know if/when that will happen. You have to have great patience. The SW at our agency are suppose to be placing children who are likely to be place for adoption with us but it doesn't seem that way. At least at this point. Or maybe I'm in to much of a rush and I'm taking in children who I know are not perfect fits...is there even such a thing as "a perfect fit"? I feel like each time we have a placement I'm learning more and more about myself, which is not always good....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I admire you sooo much. It's not something i could ever do again.