Monday, September 27, 2010

This is so fun...

Lisa, thanks for the info on photobucket. I haven't had a ton of time to play with it but I did add a 'sticker' to a cute picture of A and G. A is the 19 month old little girl we are fostering. G and A tend to clash but more and more lately they are getting along. A was born 1 year and 1 day after G. A came to live with us Aug. 12, 10.

Photobucket

Here is our baby boy "P"...he came to live with us July 28, 10.

Photobucket

This is one of the twins. We called her Sophia but her name has been changed again. Their aunt brought them over Saturday for a visit. I love them so much and I was so excited to see them.

Photobucket

and this is who we called Skyla...

Photobucket

They lived with us from Dec. 17, 09' to July 07, 10.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

your welcome! CUTE stickers! lol I can still tell that the kids are adorable! :)

Lisa said...

how are you doing?

Jenn and Joe said...

Just checking in. I hope you guys are having a wonderful time, and were able to get all your little ones out for some trick or treating fun! Keep in touch! -Jenn

Lisa said...

Are you still around? :) I am thinking about you!

Laura said...

Hey, Dee! Love your posts - the children are adorable, sticker faced and all!

Hope all is well...noticed you haven't posted in a while and just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.

Hugs,
Laura