Monday, September 8, 2008

G's 6 month pics....

We ended up going to our photographers "beach day" a few weeks ago. I may have told some of you the story but I'll tell it again. :) Our appt. was at 6:40pm, we had to travel 40 minutes or so to Kruse Beach in Muskegon, MI. G fell asleep on the way there but I thought good, he should be revived but the time we get there...boy, was I wrong. G was so grumpy. He cried anytime I put him down and at one point he fell face first into the sand. I had to dig sand out of his nose and mouth. Thank goodness it did not get in his eyes. Needless to say I was tense and stress out!
I also realize that no matter how much I get G to smile for the camera, when he sees the flash he gets this blank look on his face....too fun! He has such a beautiful smile, whenever I get a picture of it, I'm thrilled!





3 comments:

Lisa said...

Do you want me to make a new header with these new pics?

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of him w/his hat on!! Too cute! And of course the famiy picture, what an adorable family you guys are! Love u!

Mandy said...

Those picutures are so dang cute! He is lucky to have a mommy like you!!