Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm so late but I just have to post these..

G really enjoyed opening all of this gifts. Of course T and K were excited to help him. It's amazing how different these holidays were for us. We wanted a family for so long, we shed many many tears, we prayed over and over and finally we have a family. We know we are so blessed. Being a mother is everything I imagined, I love my snuggle bear more than words could ever express. I'm so happy that is hard to remember how much my heartached for a child. But when I really think about it, I remember.....it hurts to remember. So to all those women out there in the matched period or the waiting to be matched, your time is coming. I hope sooner than later!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So FUN!! I love Christmas!! Looks like he had a good one! :)