Monday, January 26, 2009

My little birthday boy!

I never thought this day would come. G is going to be 1 year old on February 16th. He is walking all over the place, he screams mommy when he is mad, of course he calls for his dada and baba. This afternoon he said nigh-nigh when it was nap time. He is so funny and I can not get enough of him. Right now he is playing in his little blow up house. I wish I could catch every second of his life on video. I hope and pray we have another child but really who knows...if not, I'm very thankful for our little guy.

Here are a couple pics of him in his blow up house....btw, A loves these pj's. G's cousin bought them for him...pretty fancy!





babyGap pj's...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such cute pics. I can't believe Greyson is going to be one!

Lisa said...

It is amazing that one year has gone by so fast!

Mandy said...

I can't believe he is getting so big!! (and I also LOVE the pj's!!)

Jodi said...

What cute PJ's!!! I can't believe he's turning one...time really flies!!!