Thursday, July 9, 2009

I've been missing...you

It's been awhile....things have been hectic for sure! Just to let you all know we had a wonderful 4th of July. A, G and I went to A's brother's house down in Normal, IL. It was really nice to get away and very relaxing. We were very spoiled by T (my future sister-inlaw). I seriously did not want to come home. One morning she cooked us all omelets....omg, so good. They live in a busy subdivision so I thought there was no way we would be able to light good fireworks...boy, was I wrong. T had a big box full of illegal fireworks, in their subdivision there are empty lots still for sale. So we drove/walked down the street where pyromaniac T put on a great show. It was awesome, we had such a great time....funny thing is T said next year she is upping her firework budget. I think she is going to be a great sister inlaw....lol.

We have been seriously enjoying this summer, we are keeping ourselves very busy with family and friends. I just want to let you all know that I'm very thankful for my life. I never thought I would ever feel so complete, I'm happy beyond my imagination. I'm so thankful and love giving praise to the Lord above, without him none of this would be possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3 comments:

RB said...

Sounds like a greath 4th of July! I'm glad you're doing so great :)

Coleen and Gordon said...

AMEN!! : )

Mandy said...

That sounds like you had a great 4th! :)

I agree, life is good!