Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh Christmas tree..

I just got done wrapping all of the kid's presents. It's going to be fun for us for the first time in 8 years. It's costing a whole TON more but it'll be worth it. It's so weird how your emotions change so much after a baby. Whether you give birth to a child or you have adopted your child...you are different. Your emotional well being has been changed forever; for the better! I'm serious, I look forward to all of my IF friends to either have a baby or adopt a baby. There is nothing on earth as special or worth all the tears, fears and years. I know I can't speak for everyone but I can say, I love being a mother. It's hard work but the most amazing, fulfilling part of my life.

These are a couple gifts I can't wait for the kids to open ~

Trouble ~ does anyone remember this game? It was my grandmother's favorite. When we (my sister/brother) stayed the night with her, we always played. I'm good, can't wait to kick T's and K's butt!!!!!

The Bratz Laptop ~ It's a toy but there are a lot of learning games on there, I know T is going to love it. She loves school and learning so much....I believe it's going to be beneficial to her.

MP3 Player ~ For K, I almost bought her the Shuffle but A didn't think a 6 year old should have something that cost some much. So she got some off brand MP3 player. I know she will enjoy it, she loves music and can totally sing her little booty off. I should video tape her one day, she's a real entertainer I tell ya.

3-n-1 Tonka Truck ~ This is so cool, I can't wait to see G play with this. Here's a picture of it...

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Sounds like it will be a fun Christmas morning!

Coleen and Gordon said...

how fun! What you said about becoming a mom... I can't wait!!

Jennifer said...

Christmas really is so amazing when you see it through your kids eyes. It gets better every year as they appreciate it more and more!