Monday, December 15, 2008

Rough couple days

G has been really fussy the past couple days. He tugs at his right ear every now and then so I'm thinking ear infection.?.? I'm going to call the dr tomorrow. It's been so cold lately that I hate taking him out. Today it was in the teens, {{{{burr}}}}...I think the low tomorrow is suppose to be 6 degrees. It could also be the fact that he is getting 4 teeth at the same time but Oragel/Tylenol doesn't seem to help. I just love my baby bear so much and I hate that he only seems happy when he is stuck to my hip. Maybe tomorrow we will go to the mall so he can play in the play area.

Tonight I went to one of the local hospitals in a blizzard to get an MRI. I have a pituitary gland tumor and every 6 months I have to get it monitored. So in the next few days, I'll get the results of that...joy.

I love keeping this blog updated, I've said it before it's theraputic. But lately I've been thinking that maybe I should use some of my internet time to exercise. I've gained a few pounds lately. If I don't start now, I'm not sure I'll be able to control it later. Last winter I did 100-200 sit ups a night and by the time I went to FL my stomach didn't look too bad. I'm built like an olive on a tooth pick, skinny arms and legs with chubby midsection. I also did a lot of lunges, my butt was nice and tight...lol. I think is has shrunk, maybe now I'm shaped more like Tasmanian Devil...A always said if we have a baby he would be a line backer (pretty broad shoulders)....thanks, right? Men...argh! Oh, I wish I had the energy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Poopie would get a LOT of ear infections around the time he was cutting teeth. I would get that checked out asap. as for working out... I would KILL to look like you! lol