Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm bald headed....

Just had to let you all know, I'm bald. I did it Cilla...I know you told me not to but I chopped my hair off. I don't regret it yet. It takes me 5 minutes to do and that in itself makes it worth it.
I got the bug up my butt Tuesday night after my hair was looking mop like. Since I'm a stylist myself I couldn't go around looking a hot mess all summer. So I decide it was time for a drastic change. I'm the type of person once I make up my mind I want it right then right there. So I called a couple of my friends but they were busy. I ended up at a local salon with a stylist I didn't know. It's fun sometimes to go and be a client. I pretend I have no clue about haircuts all the while I'm watching the stylists every move....lol. This girl looked at me like I was crazy when I showed her pictures of Rihanna. But once she realized I was serious she went to town. My hair looks awesome, she did a really great job. I'll probably go back to her for touch ups. Since I don't have an pics of myself I'll post a picture of Rihanna...my hair is really similar. In fact a couple of friends have been calling me RiRi....very funny right?


This is what I want to look like....she's cute right!?!?



I'll have Andre take a picture of me today and I post it later.

I needed some lipstick but what do ya do??? And I think I'm going to let the sides grow just a tad.



I know it's funky and edgy but it really is so easy to do!!!

10 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I hope you take a pic of YOU! I can't wait to see your hair!!!

Mandy said...

Oh My GOSH!! I LOVE IT!!!! Seriously! Super cute! :) Wow, I am so jealous, I don't think I could ever pull a cut like that off, sad since I think it's so cute!! :) Enjoy your EASY hair style!

Anonymous said...

OMG, You are such a rebel, it looks cute maybe since you're so bold put some fun highlights in it.
Holly loves it, she says to tell you that you look sassy!
-Cilla

Maria said...

Cute!

Terrie said...

You have such a pretty face and cute features that the cut looks perfect on you!! Very pretty. Very fun....

Coleen and Gordon said...

I love it!!! Your bold move looks sooo much better than mine : ) I can't get used to bangs!! you will see, I will probably have them pinned back in Chicago. Oh well, it grows ; )

GsMomAswifey said...

I just wanted to say "Thank you" for all the wonderful comments about my new-do. I have to admit....I LOVE IT. Sometimes I wake up and think...."OH, $HIT." But that feeling goes away fast.

Col, I can't wait to see your haircut. I bet it's cute!

El said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Now it makes me REALLY go get my hair cute..i have been debating it but now i know i want too..you are too cute!!!

Kristy said...

I love it Deanna!! Not everyone could pull off that look...but you are gorgeous and it looks awesome!!!

Jennifer said...

Very cute! It looks great on you.
I had really short hair in college and again when we first got married. I did love it because it was so easy. I may go back to it again sometime, but I am trying to not do anything too drastic while we are waiting for a match.