Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cough much?

Oh my gosh, I feel like my head is going to pop off! My poor baby G has had a terrible cough for two weeks. I called our peds' office and the nurse said to keep an eye out for fevers and wheezing. He has had neither....thank goodness. Unfortunately we are now all sick (and tired). My husband has bronchitis and is now on an inhaler. I've been coughing non-stop. You know that irritating tickle in your throat, where each time you take a breath you can't help but have a coughing fit. I've been downing cough syrup, I'm afraid I'm going to overdose...lol. Really though it makes me sad that G has been suffering for two weeks. I have noticed that today he was coughing a lot less. I pray that he is on the road to recovery!
Since my husband was feeling so horrible this past weekend, I decided to make him chicken and vegetable soup. I'm so glad I did, it was great and hit the spot. We've all lost our appetite but this was so good and totally filling. I love cooking for my family.

I took a couple pictures of my soup. It was good!!!

What a big pot of soup...too bad it's all gone.



A and I had two bowls...yum!

1 comment:

Terrie said...

YUMMY - your soup looks awesome. Hope everyone in your precious little family feels better soon.