Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things I'm Thankful For....


G's cousins....he has so much fun with them! I love watching him interact with them, like he is such a big boy.

Thanksgiving was a couple days ago and while it's hard to be totally happy, there are things that I'm thankful for...and things that I do not want to take for granted. I want to take this time and say a prayer for my little brother Taylor, he passed away in 08' at the age of 18. He is greatly missed by our family. If you are a praying person please say a prayer for my dear mother. I know my parents will always feel an ache in their hearts but with prayer and faith they can and will still go on.

Lately, I've been looking at my husband when he doesn't know it...I'm taking in every morsel of his being. I never want to close my eyes and not see him...I have to admit there have been valleys in our relationship where I've taken him for granted. I seriously do not know what I did to deserve such an amazing man. We have been through more than the average relationship could ever handle, yet we persevere. For this I am so very THANKFUL!

As for my little guy, words can not describe how THANKFUL I am! Everyday I thank G-d for bring him into our lives. While I may not be a perfect mother, I am a good mother and I love my little boy to the ends of the earth. He makes each and every day a better day. My life was forever changed the day he entered my life...he is my heart, my soul...my everything!

I also want to give thanks for my parents. They have been so supportive throughout the years, I don't know if they fully understand how much we love and appreciate everything they do for us. They are wonderful to my husband and they are great grandparents to G. He loves them and they love and truly adore him! I'm so blessed and so thankful!

No comments: