Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's up doc?

The girls had a doctors appt today and they now weigh 5.1# and 4.1#, exactly a pound apart. We also had a visit with their BM and BF. It was an interesting meeting, again I'm not sure how much I can share so I'll leave it at that.
I can already tell this is going to be the biggest roller coaster yet. I know that no matter what; in the foster to adopt program there are ups and downs and like everything else in our lives it's going to be a long road....but for now we count our blessings and enjoy each day with our little ladies.

Besides all that, this morning I was a total wreck! My heart was racing, I felt like throwing up and I couldn't eat anything...I was so nervous taking both babies out. I guess I thought they were going to start screaming at the same time or I wasn't going to be able to open a door and we would get all snowed on. I don't know what is was exactly...I was just NERVOUS! But I'm happy to say I made it!!! The girls were great, except Lil' Mama had a mini meltdown at the dr's but she quickly recover...whew!

While we were gone A's aunt came over to babysit G. She brought our nephew N, N is 8 years old and a great little helper. G loves him, they played the Wii together. When I got home they were playing baseball, you should see G swing at the ball. He looks like a pro. I love that he really thinks he is playing. I'm definitely going to get it on video and post it for you all to enjoy.

I better get some sleep....oh yeah, after I feed the babies.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Congrats on the babieS!!! How exciting! You are brave! You should come back to the board if you ever find time.

E said...

So glad everything went well with your outing with the babies! I can imagine you were a bit anxious about the logistics of that...I know that I would be! Good job!