Friday, February 13, 2009

Bling, bling...

I swear I never thought this day would come. First I never thought it would come b/c I sadly started to believe that becoming parents would never happen for us. Well, we all know I was wrong, we persevered and we are in fact proud parents. Secondly, I never in my right mind thought we would spend a lot of money on a piece of jewelery for our child....but we did! And let me tell you it's the cutest thing ever! G has his own little bling, bling. Some of you may think it's not necessary but really what more could we buy our precious baby boy. You all know he is going to get a ton of clothes and toys Sunday, so we decided to get something that he will cherish for a lifetime. I just imagine him as a 19 year old boy moving out and take his little tiny bracelet with him...
With having said that here are a couple pics of his new gold bracelet. We had his name engraved on the front side and his birth date on the backside. I would have put Love, Mom and Dad on the backside but it's so small it wouldn't fit.




4 comments:

Mandy said...

Awe, how cute!

E said...

Oh, it looks so cute on him...it's so tiny! I love the idea:)

E said...

BTW, I tagged you on my blog:)

Eliza said...

I love it!!! Lucky little boy!