I'm a little late but I was tagged (1st time ever) by Eileen. I've been waiting for the right time to do this...
The rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap."
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I hate that I only had G for three months before my nieces came to live with us.
2. That we spent so much money on IVF.
3. I can never get pg by just having sex or making love (whatever you want to call it).
4. I wish that my little brother was here on earth. I know G would love him!
5. Even though we are raising 3 children right now, I feel like I'm not doing enough.
6. Sometimes I'm such an airhead.
7. I love spending money.
8. I love a great deal but there are definitely times/thing I will spend big money on.
9. I love Andre's body....from head to toe. Yes, he has pretty feet.
10. Sometimes I forget that G is adopted, it makes me wonder if I'm crazy.
I'm tagging these women...thanks for your honesty in sharing your stories and helping me to feel that I'm not alone in this journey:
Mandy, Lisa, Laura, Coleen, Tammy, Jocelyn, Maria
3 hours ago